Americano


It's just a little bit rain
But it's going to be hard later
I love rain
But I hate cold
It make me hurt
But because of that reason
I have met with Americano
Americano is my favorite coffee
I do love it, really
Don't you know It's getting more delicious when you drink it alone
Just you and it.
There is a new cafe in samarinda
You can call it "Why Not" coffee
I like to spend my time there
It was raining last night when I drank Americano
It was a perfect night
I often do it to fix my job
N now It's really getting harder to leave it
If you wanna go out to try this one
Maybe you should choose another day, out of weekend
It always crowded on weekend
A perfect night not only on weekend
You have to choose your own
I choose a silent night, without too many cool kids
With a half fix job
With a simple style
With too many problems maybe
Or without any feelings
Just Americano and I

Komentar

Postingan Populer