Rigid (Tegar)

I am sick now
My body and my soul
I got a cold
It's because of mine
Not anyone's fault
It's pure of mine
I've never taken a rest for a few days
Staying in this room just like a nightmare that I should face
I don't wanna go anywhere
I have just slept and then I wakeup
My nose, I really can't breathe
and wet, do not like it
My head is really...really can't explain this
Headache fight me maybe
Cause of what, cause I remember everything
I hear firefly, but I don't want to see it
I just lying in my bed while reading a book
Oh god, it's hurt me...really hurt me..
I have just swept the wet on my nose
Alergic or something in my body get worse
Stop thinking in this midle of night
You know what, just God n I who know my feeling
So I share this for all of you and me who need it
Pray to make you rigid inner and outer
"Allaahumma Shalli 'Alaa Sayyidina Muhammad. Thibbil Quluubi Wa Dawaa-Ihaa Wa 'Aafiyatil Abdaani Wa Syiffaa-Ihaa, Wa Nuuril Abshaari Wa Dhiyya-Ihaa, Wa 'Alaa Aalihi Wa Shahbihi Wa Sallim"

Komentar

Postingan Populer