I Live in Pain Like This

My tears always fall everytime I look at the sky
Just by looking, my memories flow
The day without you is so painful
To many wishes that I make
 Love is crying and blown away by the wind
It becomes a cloud
When the sky is dark it becomes the rain
The world that I live looks hard and hurt
I'm looking at you from the far distance
You who asked not to be forgotten
My tears are my sad memories
Someone that I love is someone that I miss
I spend a lot of time with a lot of memories that we made
And it's really hurt me inside
I always draw you out from under the same sky
That's true, I live in pain like this
A day passes but sadness come again
It's so hard that I could die
You are not here, sometimes I feel like crying
It's hurt and it's sad couse I think about you
But I know you won't be here
Beside me..
How are you my love
I miss you
But that's right I live in pain like this




Komentar

Postingan Populer