Valentine, Coffee, and Greece

So, this day is coming
Valentine you know..
February, 14th 2015
And I spend this day with my frinds
After finished my job to teach modern dance at school
I ate some kind of pizzas and pazta
Got some selfie of course
All of them are career woman and have a family already
Except me 
Laughing togather with them
Making some jokes
This place is crowded with us, I think
My heart still hurt if I remember all the things about past
But I promise to my heart and my self
Now, tomorrow, and next in the future I should be happy
So, I wanna tell you the descripsion of this place
I spend my time in one of department store in Samarinda
The only one that has a big mosque
With many kind of branded boutiques
You can call it Plaza Mulia
After I have eaten pizza and pasta
I stay a little bit longer than ordinary
I take a walk alone finally, my friends decide to going back home
I do love coffee so much
Then I decide to look for a quiet place
Although I know that most of the coffee shop is always silent in the morning
But I still enjoy the quiet place
Finally I meet with this place
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Do you know why I love coffee
It can make me fly for a while
This place is perfect
Quiet enough and comfortable
Requested Machiato, a black coffee that a little bit more bitter tha Americano
But still enjoying my time
Writing everything in here while listening my favorite songs
From Kim Na Young
Closing my eyes and dreaming about Greece
I hope I will fly to Greece someday
and soon



Komentar

Postingan Populer