Breaking Your Heart

I came home and nothing was right in my room
It's been a while since a fight
Well, maybe tonight reminds me to going back to the past
I don't know how to fix it
Maybe there is no solution
I was breaking your heart
I was cutting the space between us
Although i knew there is contradiction in my mind
Now I know that I can be tough sometimes
But more often never
I always remember our words in that fight
Your words come out like knives, and so do I
We were hurt each other and blinded by love
I looked around the room
Nothing changed, there are still the same even at almost every corner
I was lying on the bed
I saw my ceiling that full of star, my violet wall and my twilight's painting
It's seemed like i saw your face gave me advice like used to be and I miss it
For some reason, my heart was hurt when i was in my room
No activities i could do
Just reminds me of you
I wish i could live without enormous guilt and so could you
I wanna talk to someone to answer any question on my mind
But never could, maybe i didn't need it
I never could believe anyone in my life
I was unable to share anything to someone else
The experience so far they never keep secrets
So I kept it by my self
Just for my self, I have to save you I thought
I never want to hurt you more
No more to breaking your heart
Help me to see and help me to be the one to guide us  
Through the dark things we do
I know you and I have tried
Help me to see my heart
It always scream in every night
We've been trying in the rest of our life
No force again to do what we don't wanna do
No force again to breaking your heart
Like you had to do
I wanna protect you without hurting you
No more...  
Sometimes i wish i could go back in time
Meet you and myself as a kid

Komentar

Postingan Populer