I Hate Forever

Loving you was a beautiful mistakes for me
It also amazing moment in my life
I fly to the sky and know the flavor of love when I saw  you
I learned many things about world
We have amazing dreams and we painted those in our minds
I love the way you look at me
I can laugh it off when I'm closed with you
I can tell you everyhings happened in my life and
You always be a good listener
You can tell me everythings happened in your life
But I always be like a child although finally success made you laugh
I'm not a good listener or a person who successfully entertained you when you were sad
But my strange expression can distract you
You whispered in my ears that I am your beloved little toy
You know I am careless and you know what would i do in the crowd
You just smile and said "It's what I like about you"
But now I've to tell you the truth about forever
The truth is I can't be who I am..I can't be with you anymore
I can't tell you the reason
I don't like forever
Forever is hurt us
But I believe you knew these before I told you
Maybe the way that we have been through is just a fairy tale season
But until now very difficult to assume that all is not real


Komentar

Postingan Populer