honestly It takes everything in me

Sometimes I think when I’m still up in the middle of night you are doing the same thing
Sometimes I think when I’m tired from a long hard week you’re thinking the same feeling
I bet, when I’m looking out my window and crying you’re getting up from your sleep and sitting in your chair by the window begin to lit your cigarette.
And I think when you’re looking  out at the city you wonder ‘bout me
I bet, I’m gonna be crazy with those bulshet thinking
Indirectly you told me that you’ve moved on
And probably you wanna make me feel that you’re glad with your life now
And warning me not to bother you 
I’m sure about that, you have not to convince everything in detail
I just wanna tell you, It takes everything in me, not to call you
And I wish I could run to you, And I hope you know that
You know…every time I don’t do that I almost do..
I bet, you think I either moved on or avoid you or maybe hate you
Cause each time you reach out, there’s no reply
I bet it never ever occurred to you
That I can’t say hello to you
And then risk another goodbye
It takes everything in me
We made quite a mess and I was too cowardly to resolve all of that
And my bulshet thinking think It's probably better off this way
And I confess, you always come in my dreams recently in every night
In my dreams you're touching my face
And asking me if I wanna try again with you
And I almost do
But I always scare with everything
Although I know I always save with you, It takes everything who closed with us
And I realize those just my bulshet thinking, not with you
It just my bulshet thinking
When I think that you wonder ‘bout me
Finally it just takes everything in me

Komentar

Postingan Populer