Maybe This is My Last

I have sat down for several hours just to fill this essay in english
I can't speak english fluently now and it's very difficult to me
My back too hurt but I must continue this, just one box question more yet.
if i finish it, maybe i won't miss this chance
I just have one chance this year, my illness maybe can be worse
I don't know, but I have to do this faster. because I didn't have much time
Please ya Allah make my dreams come true
I have tried in all my life
I can't think clearly, my brain too tired and my body too hurt
I didn't sleep last night I just hug Franky until early morning
My brain too full I can't do my best maybe, but I still try I always try
I promise you I will never ever give up
My back too hurt I know but I must finish it now
I must finish it
coz maybe this is my last

Komentar

Postingan Populer